Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

sugestions

attackover

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

sugestions Empty sugestions

Post by attackover Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Attackover:
    well i suggest owner takes pickup capability from random players because that's what's causing the server to lag and be nulled, and if someone finds the p ring it willc ause a big problem, u should erase evrything in banks but items achived from pvppoints.., and some people scamm saying some items are rare tonew comers.
    ix d34thz ix
    ix d34thz ix

Male Number of posts : 41

sugestions Empty Re: sugestions

Post by ix d34thz ix Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

attackover wrote:Attackover:
    well i suggest owner takes pickup capability from random players because that's what's causing the server to lag and be nulled, and if someone finds the p ring it willc ause a big problem, u should erase evrything in banks but items achived from pvppoints.., and some people scamm saying some items are rare tonew comers.

NO

Thats a horrible idea many ppl will quit if you erase everything because people alredy saved up pvp points and got d claws ect firecape including me and people willbe angry sorry but i just wanted ti say

THATS A BAD IDEA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    attackover

Number of posts : 46

Post by attackover Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 am

Attackover:
    wow kid are u stupid, read properly i said erase all items execept max cash and the items they got pvping, dont just replie this garbage to get in game mod...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:37 pm